Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My formal presentation

My project proposal

A first I was thinking about continuing my project that I started on last semester in Youth in the media with Ms.Roth aka Mya. After a while of listening to other people project ides I finally came up a greater idea of doing something related to my marketing class. I want my project to relate to marketing so I would get a better sence of different marketing strategies and be an active learner in that field.
One of my fist steps in completing this project was giving out surveys to about 50 people (which I haven’t gotten back so they will be giving me another one) and analyze how they felt about the different advertising methods used by different organizations , why they use these methods and are they effective?. Further down the line I want to include videos about the many products that were the rave of a large majority of people, products that failed to attract a target market and why was one product more effective in its sale than the other.
Analyzing data that I gathered I would present what I have gotten to my fellow peers on my efforts and how this project went overall. I will inform them of the many marketing tactics used as I stated before and will potentially get them thinking about why things are advertised the way they do, the target market, and the message.
I look forward to what things I learn about the people I interview and present my findings in my end result.

No comments: